[Digikam-users] Problem installing dependencies

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:09:43 BST 2016

Currently, no. 5.0.0 do not include any color theme yet.

Regarding all the reports about this topic, we will need to include some
customized one instead to delegate all to KDE Plasma themes. After all we
need to be not cependant of any desktop.

So, the current way is only to install kdebase-workspace