[Digikam-users] NAS Keywords Filter Selection

Stephan M mc_stephan at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 6 13:40:36 BST 2015

I use Digikam 2.5.0 and for my big fotocollektion on Ubuntu Precise
I use keywords and save the metas to the picturefiles.
Everything works fine eveb when I start for the first time my new nas storage.
The pictures on nas the nas Storage are conectet via samba. The conection starts up by booting the system.
When I first star the share digikam shows all the pictures and I was able to use keyword filter over all the pics.
After reboot digikam still show all the pics, but keyword filter dosn't work.
For a little time, shorter 1 sec, all filtered Pics were shown, suddenly almost two pics were shown.
The display change from time to time to diffrent picturefiles.
When I do unmout my nas, everything is fine again.
Is there anyone who knows about this odd acting of digikam?
Is there a workaround?
Thanks Stephan