[Digikam-users] Geolocation question

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sat Oct 31 11:22:54 GMT 2015

My camera does not have geolocation so I have never looked at it before,
but I just downloaded a few pictures from my phone and that does have
it, but I don't understand what I see -

A picture taken just down the road is OK
Some taken at a restaurant are OK
Some taken in Cornwall show as being taken at my sister in laws house in
Birmingham  - Why??

I could understand it not being able to report a location if there was
no signal, or possibly reporting the last known location, but Birmingham
to Cornwall I just don't understand!

I guess it must be a problem with the phone rather than DigiKam?

Any ideas?
Mick