[Digikam-users] compiling Digikam and Libkipi - Ubuntu 15.10

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 10:22:09 BST 2015

> Gilles:
>
> I've successfully compiled and installed Digikam 5 and Kipi-plugins from
> git, after struggling to get all the dependencies.
> There are a few glitches still, as I couldn't find:
>
> - libmediawiki:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libmediawiki/repository:
> An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
>
> - libkvkontakte:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libkvkontakte/repository:
> An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.

Web interface sound broken (Redmine CMS). One top level of urls work fine.

> Also:
>
> On 23-10-2015 14:33, Gilles Caulier wrote:
>

>> no need. Just install sub-components on your system and cmake will detect
>> it automatically. I do it here without problem.
>>

>> I don't know how to build and install these sub-components
> (libkfilemetadata and libakonadicontact).

https://projects.kde.org/projects/frameworks/kfilemetadata

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdepimlibs/repository/revisions/master/show/akonadi-contact

Both are optional and experimental. You can forget it for the moment.

Note : kfilemetadata => KDE files indexer support => Baloo => bugs in this
KDE components : if nothing is really improved in this implementation from
Baloo team, i will remove it. Too much problem.

> Finally, when I tried to re-compile kipi-plugins with a few more options,
> I got:
>
> CMake Error at extra/kipi-plugins/imgur/CMakeLists.txt:37
> (target_link_libraries):
>   The keyword signature for target_link_libraries has already been used
> with
>   the target "kipiplugin_imgur".  All uses of target_link_libraries with a
>   target must be either all-keyword or all-plain.
>
>   The uses of the keyword signature are here:
>
>    * extra/kipi-plugins/imgur/CMakeLists.txt:28 (target_link_libraries)
>
> Any hints?

Give me the full trace please