[Digikam-users] compiling Digikam and Libkipi - Ubuntu 15.10

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:37:36 BST 2015

Gilles:

I've successfully compiled and installed Digikam 5 and Kipi-plugins from
git, after struggling to get all the dependencies.
There are a few glitches still, as I couldn't find:

- libmediawiki:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libmediawiki/repository: An
error occurred on the page you were trying to access.

- libkvkontakte:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libkvkontakte/repository:
An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.

Also:

On 23-10-2015 14:33, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> no need. Just install sub-components on your system and cmake will
> detect it automatically. I do it here without problem.

I don't know how to build and install these sub-components
(libkfilemetadata and libakonadicontact).

Finally, when I tried to re-compile kipi-plugins with a few more
options, I got:

CMake Error at extra/kipi-plugins/imgur/CMakeLists.txt:37
(target_link_libraries):
   The keyword signature for target_link_libraries has already been used
with
   the target "kipiplugin_imgur".  All uses of target_link_libraries with a
   target must be either all-keyword or all-plain.

   The uses of the keyword signature are here:

    * extra/kipi-plugins/imgur/CMakeLists.txt:28 (target_link_libraries)

Any hints?

Pedro Neves