[Digikam-users] git master branch is now digiKam 5.x

Jan Wolter jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Oct 22 20:47:25 BST 2015

Thanks for the info. I have installed the extra cmake modules now.
Meanwhile, I decided to install a new Linux Mint 17.2 and compile all
depending libraries for digikam from source. The digikam readme says
kdelibs >= 5.1.0 are required. I'm not sure what set of packages are
minimal required to build digikam 5.x. In [1] I found a long list of KDE
Framework components, among others extra cmake modules. Generally, is
this page the correct one to get KF5 sources? And what is the minimal
set of components I have to compile? I don't need any KDE tool, since I
am happy with my Linux Mint Cinnamon. I only want to install the minimal
requirements to build digikam 5.x

Best regards,
Jan

[1] http://download.kde.org/stable/frameworks/5.15/