[Digikam-users] git master branch is now digiKam 5.x

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:14:54 BST 2015

ECM is Enhance CMake Modules. It's a collection of cmake scripts dedicated
for developers.

Previously, all scripts was hosted in KDELibs. Now with KDE5 (KF5 in fact),
all is cut in small packages.

For all details, please look in README. All links are cataloged. If it miss
something, let's me hear...