[Digikam-users] Can't install 4.13

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Thu Oct 15 11:09:10 BST 2015

Hi Mark,

Problem solved, see my previous post.

I don't know too much about this, but my understanding is that apt-get
and aptitude are similar but slightly different and it is better to
stick with one of them.  I also understand that Synaptic, which is what
I use if possible, is based upon apt-get and so I am better to use that
when I need to run from terminal.

Is my understanding correct?  Do you know of any source that explains
the differences/benefits etc?

Thanks
Mick