[Digikam-users] questions about "find duplicates"

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Fri Oct 9 10:18:06 BST 2015

Hi all,
I've a couple of question about the "find duplicates" maintanance tool.
The first is this: I've a few albums with raw and jpg images (e.g.,
NEF and JPG) which are the same, of course. I would like to keep both
of them even if they are the same image. Is there a way to instrument
the "find duplicates" tool to exclude "different-format duplicates"?
Second: assume I've an album with duplicated images (in the same
format, with different name); is there a way to automatically delete
such duplicates leaving only one copy within the same album?

Thanks,
Luca