[Digikam-users] Geolocation - how to add/edit

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Nov 30 21:31:37 GMT 2015

I found the menu option, Image > Geo-location.  If I choose a picture
which has a location stored I can edit the Latitude, Longitude, etc, but
if the image does not have any data the fields are grey and I cannot
enter anything.  How can I add data, also how can I add data using gpx
files?

Thanks
Mick