[Digikam-users] Can drag/drop copy rather than move?

Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Wed Nov 25 08:30:54 GMT 2015

My humble opinion is that it is far too easy to accidently move photos out
of the collection. I would prefer a question before anything is removed, as
I have when moving/deleting inside digikam.

Also I would really like a "lock" mode where no edit is allowed and you can
only use filtering etc. to view and search collection and photos - but not
accidently change anything.

Thanks for a great program!

Best regards
Anders