[Digikam-users] Mysql/MariaDb database expert needs...

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:33:48 GMT 2015

I dont understando that much but i have 2 questions.

Why dont create the index normaly instead of using this if exist procedure?

If the procedure is really needed, you need to create it with digikam user?
You should be able to create the procedure when seting up the databases,
grant privilges and stuff. right?

So user digikam dont need to create the procedure right? the root/admin
could do this..

Well, as i said, i dont know much..

Hope this helps!