[Digikam-users] input profile greyed out in digikam color management config

jusmee lotsastuff at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 7 06:54:45 GMT 2015

I am using 4.0.0 (4.14.2) in Mint linux (Ubuntu derivative).

I am using color management, and it is enabled.

On the second tab of the configuration screen (the one for profiles) I want
to set the default input color profile, however it is greyed out and cannot
be set.  The monitor and output device profiles are also unsettable.

I thought maybe it could not find any profiles so, in the repository setting
I added  /usr/share/color/icc/colord, but I also copied the .icc files from
there to /usr/share/color/icc.   Digikam reports that /usr/share/color/icc
exists and is being scanned.

This has not solved the problem.   I am hoping someone can help me get this
working.