[Digikam-users] panorama stitching requirements not fulfilled

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:25:35 GMT 2015

yes, same problem here...

I use panorama tool each week end.

Typically, you must install Hugin 2013.0. All most recent version do not
work: 2014.0 give a mess, and 2015.0 has new tool names. 2013.0 work
perfectly. I recompiled myself hugin at that all.

So, please fill a file in KDE/kipiplugins/panorama bugzilla section about
his topic. Benjamin Girault who maintain this tool is busy at work but he
promise to look code ASAP when it's possible.