[Digikam-users] panorama stitching requirements not fulfilled

Dr. Martin Senftleben drmartinus at drmartinus.de
Sun Nov 1 18:15:51 GMT 2015

Hi,

I just got an update on my system and am now running digikam 4.14.0 on
KDE 4.14.13. The distro is Manjaro 64 bit.
I wanted to stitch a panorama image which worked previously quite well
but found that one package is missing: "pto2mk".
I tried "download" and landed at the "hugin" site. So I checked my
system and found that hugin is installed, but doesn't provide pto2mk
(but all other kinds of pto* files). Is there a change in file structure
or would I have to download another package?

Thanks in advance!

Martin