[Digikam-users] Is possible show album, without images in PC? (Like Lightroom)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:59:25 BST 2015

Typically yes, technically no.

Export SQlite DB on a shared place will corrupt file. Sqlite do not like
yet well. At least it's true with NFS. For others sharing FS, i don't know.

Ultimate solution is to use Shard DB through a server as MAriaDB or MySQL
The implementation in digiKam for MySQL is old, bugous and not maintained.
We need to found somebody to work on it in the future.