[Digikam-users] First official digiKam PKG installer for OSX...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:43:46 BST 2015

I just checked to install hugin :

:info:configure CMake Error at
CMakeModules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:51 (MESSAGE):
:info:configure   Could not find REQUIRED package Lensfun
:info:configure Call Stack (most recent call first):
:info:configure   CMakeModules/FindLensfun.cmake:33
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
:info:configure   CMakeLists.txt:303 (FIND_PACKAGE)
:info:configure
:info:configure
:info:configure -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
:info:configure See also
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_hugin-app/hugin-app/work/hugin-2013.0.0/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
:info:configure Command failed:  cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_hugin-app/hugin-app/work/hugin-2013.0.0"
&& /opt/local/bin/cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/local
-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE=ON
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH=/opt/local/lib
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR=/opt/local/lib
-DCMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH="/opt/local;/usr"
-DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/opt/local/share/cmake/Modules
-DCMAKE_FIND_FRAMEWORK=LAST -Wno-dev
-DINSTALL_OSX_BUNDLE_DIR=/Applications/MacPorts
-DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python
-DPYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7
-DPYTHON_LIBRARY=/opt/local/lib/libpython2.7.dylib
-DwxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/bin/wx-config
-DwxWidgets_wxrc_EXECUTABLE=/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/bin/wxrc
-DCMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE="-DNDEBUG" -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE="-DNDEBUG"
-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="x86_64" -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET="10.10"
-DCMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT="/"
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_hugin-app/hugin-app/work/hugin-2013.0.0
:info:configure Exit code: 1
:error:configure org.macports.configure for port hugin-app returned:
configure failure: command execution failed
:debug:configure Error code: NONE
:debug:configure Backtrace: configure failure: command execution failed
    while executing
"portconfigure::configure_main org.macports.configure"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $procedure $targetname"
:info:configure Warning: targets not executed for hugin-app:
org.macports.activate org.macports.configure org.macports.build
org.macports.destroot org.macports.install
:notice:configure Please see the log file for port hugin-app for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_hugin-app/hugin-app/main.log
macbook-pro-de-gilles-1:~ gilles$ sudo port install lensfun
Password:
--->  Computing dependencies for lensfun
--->  Cleaning lensfun
--->  Updating database of binaries
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  No broken files found.
macbook-pro-de-gilles-1:~ gilles$ sudo port clean lensfun
--->  Cleaning lensfun
macbook-pro-de-gilles-1:~ gilles$ sudo port version lensfun
Error: version does not accept string arguments
macbook-pro-de-gilles-1:~ gilles$ sudo port installed lensfun
  lensfun @0.3.0_0 (active)
macbook-pro-de-gilles-1:~ gilles$

It's broken because lensfun is not found... but is installed...