[Digikam-users] Facebook Call Failed error when exporting

Kim kim.mills at wightman.ca
Thu May 7 16:58:13 BST 2015

I'm trying to export some photos to Facebook but can't connect
properly.  I had no problem a few days ago.

When I open DigiKam and select the photos I want to export to Facebook
the Facebook exporter shows I'm not logged in.  I go through the steps
of granting permission and copying the key code into the box.  Then it
gives me this error message.

Facebook Call Failed:  User must specify a valid extended permission or
data permission (100)

Has Facebook changed something recently to cause this?  Is there a way
around it?

Thanks,
Kim