[Digikam-users] Current Lightroom user looking to switch

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu May 7 03:06:03 BST 2015

Hi,

I'm a Lightroom user that's looking for an exit. Lightroom is my last
Windows application (that I run under vmware). Everything has moved to
Linux except for LR.

* Is there a document or some writeup on how to move from LR to dK
  for the main operations?
* I have an existing directory ~/library with dozens of
  sub-directories with all my photos (~30 thousand). All the photos
  have their XMP, about 700Gb worth. Do I move them directory by
  directory or dK can "suck it" in. How would I set that up?

--
sknahT

vyS