[Digikam-users] Set display date format

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:09:26 BST 2015

Gilles, thanks to your message to Marie on setting the preferred web
browser in OS X, I was able to configure the short date format to
YYYY-MM-DD for digikam and other KDE apps running under Ubuntu Unity.

I ran the KDE Control from the command line:

~$ /usr/bin/kcmshell4 language

To see the list of available controls run:

~$ /usr/bin/kcmshell4 -list

Cheers!