[Digikam-users] Problems with Linux & DigiKam - Looking for alternatives or workarounds.

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:10:12 GMT 2015

ResourceSpace is an open-source web-based DAM. From what I have seen
of it, it would appear to be targeted to organizations of your type
and meets all 3 of your requirements.

    http://www.resourcespace.org/features

The support forum is quite active, or you can pay for direct support
if you need something special. (your #4)

   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/resourcespace

Cheers!