[Digikam-users] OT: mail filter, was Re: best practice person tag hierarchy

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Mar 24 12:31:16 GMT 2015

Boudewijn

I am just wondering if Google does not approve of your user name or at
least the first 4 characters of it. I suggest you search for that 4
letter word and discover its meaning in English. It is not a very bad
word like other English 4 letter words but it is not used in polite
company. I realise that your user name is made up of the famous rotary
engine name however the first 4 characters are somewhat unfortunate in
English/American English (and yes I do believe they are separate
languages) ;-))

Regards   Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org