[Digikam-users] OT: mail filter, was Re: best practice person tag hierarchy

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Tue Mar 24 11:59:11 GMT 2015

Am 24.03.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Marie-Noëlle Augendre:
> Once again in Gmail spam box!  :-)
>
> Marie-Noëlle

Maybe google doesn't like competence. It wouldn't surprise me, they are
the evil dictators of the internet and behave as if they would be god.

I have a very effective spam filter on my server and those mails did not
even make 1 point of 5 to be recognized as spam...

Maybe you can adjust your gmail spam filter. Don't know how. Search...
google... I don't use gmail there because of privacy issues...

Daniel

http://www.daniel-bauer.com
room in Barcelona: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/2416137