[Digikam-users] Issue with Digikam Windows

Piter Diw piter.dias at piterdias.com
Sat Mar 21 17:57:20 GMT 2015

I use digiKam 4.5 in both 32 and 64 bits versions of Windows 8.1 and never got a crash.

It is great to know that 4.8 is coming to Windows. I tried to compile by myself but it seems I am not that smart :-(.

Piter Dias
piter.dias at piterdias.com

Enviado por Type Mail

Em 21 de mar de 2015 2:45 PM, pelo 2:45 PM, Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk> escrito: