[Digikam-users] How to get DK to include new directories in collection?

Tobias Margiani margianit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:16:21 GMT 2015

You could try in the extras menu "maintenance" (I think this is the english
name, in my german digikam it is "Wartung").
There you can select something like "search for new images" (if you select
additional some of the other options it can take
a long time to complete). It should then show the progress in the status
bar of the window and hopefully detect all your images.

Tobias Margiani