[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13

Heikki Rekki heikkirekki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 00:17:37 GMT 2015

Hi again!
Here is the foto, from whitch I readed metadata with exiftool (listed
below). I resized this so, that it is not so big  here. And I categorized
the foto again (old metadata cleared with my resampling)
How this works?
I suppose that I have also some problem in my Windows, so I must resolve
that next.
Heikki