[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

cerp cerp at eeos.biz
Tue Jun 30 18:14:10 BST 2015

Dear Philip,

First of all thank for the amazing work you have done on the PPA.

I have some difficulties because, as others, I use a Fuji XT1 with
XTRANS sensor, hence I need to keep up with updates on libraw.

I am wondering whether it would be worth to have a big package with
all dependencies updated, but all the other standard media packages
use the standard libraries.

Would that be possible?

Best,