[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sun Jun 28 18:23:01 BST 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:27:07 +0200
Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have question for users of my PPA with Digikam packages for
> Ubuntu (I have about 2000 users that download my Digikam packages
> for the moment). Would you like the PPA to stay as pure with the
> official Ubuntu packages for each Ubuntu release as possible and
> mostly update Digikam packages. For stability, security or any
> other reason or do you want as updated dependency packages as
> possible?

1. Thanks, I really appreciate your time and hard work spent on it.
2. Personally, I have had an 'interruption' in my current use DK
because libraw in Ubuntu is so old and doesn't support newer cameras
especially the X-Trans from Fuji.

I would prefer: "updated dependency packages as possible"

Thank you

--
sknahT

vyS