[Digikam-users] debian testing support

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:38:51 BST 2015

Looks like a bogus bug report then. I don't see any license in the svg
files either. In fact, they inherit the GPL license from libkipi.

The bug report appears to have been generated automatically by
lintian. I looks to me that it is up to the debian package maintainer
to put in the override talked about.

I don't think this is anything to worry about. It's normal and obscure
Debian packaging workflow.