[Digikam-users] Can one export directories/folders?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:51:57 BST 2015

> I was hoping to be able to select a folder (or even better a
> hieararchy of folders) in the 'My Albums' area and export it but this
> doesn't seem to work.
>
> Am I missing something or is it not possible to export a folder?

You can export any selection using Exportation -> Exporter vers un
ordinateur distant (or the english equivalent), or shortkey Alt-Shift-K;
just enter a local folder as the destination.

> Similarly is there no way to add pictures from more than one folder to
> the exports list?  I tried this too and each time I selected all
> pictures from a displayed folder it simply overwrote the previous list
> of images in the export window.

You can add any picture to a former selection, using Shift or Ctrl + Enter.
To make things easier, you can use color tags to temporarily group pictures
across several folders.

Marie-Noëlle

--
[image: Agir pour le futur] <http://agirpourlefutur.com>    [image: Vallée