[Digikam-users] Can one export directories/folders?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Sun Jun 14 15:33:06 BST 2015

I was hoping to be able to select a folder (or even better a
hieararchy of folders) in the 'My Albums' area and export it but this
doesn't seem to work.

Am I missing something or is it not possible to export a folder?

Similarly is there no way to add pictures from more than one folder to
the exports list?  I tried this too and each time I selected all
pictures from a displayed folder it simply overwrote the previous list
of images in the export window.

--
Chris Green
ยท