[Digikam-users] First official digiKam PKG installer for OSX...

Markus Schlichting markus.schlichting at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:50:03 BST 2015

Hi,
I just tried the PKG on my MacBook with Yosemite 10.10.3.
It seems to install and start just fine; at the beginning the config
wizard was shown.
But after finishing it and now on every attempt to start digikam, the
splash screen (and the "collection is being analyzed" screen) is shown
for a while before it just disappears.

Where can I find a log/ what details can I provide to do a useful
reporting on this?

thanks for the effort, I've been looking forward to this! :-)

best
 Markus