[Digikam-users] invisible images

Gian Paolo Sanino Vattier gpsanino at vtr.net
Thu Jun 4 21:59:57 BST 2015

Hi Johannes,
thanks a lot for your help, I could not find the "EXTRAS" you mentioned.
However, on the menu /Tools/Maintenance  I set the tool to rebuild the
thumbnails of all the images inside one of the folders with "invisible
images", and it rebuilt the thumbnails but those "invisible" remained
invisible.

As an example, the album has correctly the number (5) meaning there are
5 images inside. I see the 5 images using "Table" but using "Thumbnail"
I se only 3 images. Also, the lower left corner of digikam states  (1 of
3) as the selected files over the total, showing that whatever that info
is doing, is not reading all the images of the album, despite the number
aside the album does read the correct number of contained files.

So rebuilding the thumbnails, fingerprints and resync of the database,
does not result in making visible the "invisible images"...
Any other idea?
thanks a lot

gps