[Digikam-users] Frozen 2 o 3 second when i confirm a person label

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 10:52:00 BST 2015

Hi Carlos,

Could it be that you have turned off "write metadata to RAW", but still
have turned on "write metadata to file"?
I interpret the log as if DigiKam is trying to write metada to a file;
it looks for the file on disk, finds it and discovers it's a RAW-file,
then concludes that no metadata should be written.

In that case it all takes more time than only updating the database, of
course.

Best regards,

Boudewijn