[Digikam-users] scanning for new entries - stuck after 89% (Win7 32bit)

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Mon Jun 1 15:51:40 BST 2015

Hi Gilles,

indeed there are videos. Short clips taken with the digital camera or
phone.
But sofar digikam has always been able to scan those.
Come to think of it, I did upgrade from ubuntu 14.10 to 15.04 in the
last couple of weeks.
Could that mean libexiv2 has been upgraded and the new libexiv2 version
includes this problem, but not the older one?
Does that in turn mean downgrading to an older version would make sense?

A newer version would of course be welcome also. What does near future
mean in this case? Coming days/weeks or maybe months?
I noticed on the exiv2 site that they don't release very often.

Regards,

Ber