[Digikam-users] Building digikam in ubuntu 14.04

Ronit Halder ronit.digikam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:12:25 GMT 2015

I have HP(intel) laptop.I was building digikam.After doing
./bootstrap.linux am getting error like

"CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR
   used as include directory in directory
/home/roni/dk/build/
CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1311
(message):
  Unable to compile a basic Qt application.  Qt has not been found correctly.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:15 (find_package)"

I have Qt 4.8.7 in my laptop.

How to solve the problem?