[Digikam-users] digikam 4.6 give error on startup after fresh compil.

Claude Gélinas claude at phyto.qc.ca
Fri Jan 9 03:17:55 GMT 2015

I just started digikam after fresh compil (centos7, digikam
software collection 4.6). I've setup mysql as the database. Import my
old digikam mysql database succesfully.

Then had to make some adjustment in the database to point to disk uuid
as I had to move many collection to new bigger disk

now I can see all the album but they are all empty and each time I try
to open them I get the following error:

-Could not start process Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said:
Protocole « digikamtags » inconnu. .

-Could not start process Unable to
create io-slave: klauncher said: Protocole « digikamalbums » inconnu. .

-Could not start process Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said:
Protocole « digikamdates » inconnu. .

what I'm I missing? In my old digikam installation (fedora16, digikam
2.5) It was easy to get back my photo after the disk changes.

Both installation are on the same computer.

Thanks
--
Claude Gélinas agr.
Phyto Ressources Inc