[Digikam-users] missing thumbnails - database cleanup???

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Tue Jan 6 14:25:23 GMT 2015

Hello,

from time to time digikam refuses to show thumbnails in the album view
for some images. No idea why...

Searching google I found that it might bbe nessesary to cleanup the
databases. As I always have a lot of changes I can imagine...

But I cannot find the cleanup_digikamdb.1 program as an rpm for
opensuse. Big brother google doesn't help me, of course.

Any hints?

Daniel
digikam 3.2.0
sqlite db

(ps: I even copied the missing image again under a new name, it is still
not shown...)
http://www.daniel-bauer.com
room in Barcelona: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/2416137