[Digikam-users] Album Icons

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Mon Jan 5 09:39:40 GMT 2015

Hi B.,

yes, you can asign any picture in your photo collection as
album thumbnail to any album. (It does not have to be inside
the specific album).

I don't know about generic album thumbnail, so best way
would be to created your own "generic icons":
  1. Create a new album called e.g. "Album Icons"
  2. put screenshots of album icons in your desired
     colors there

To asign one icon to an album as thumbnail: Drag this icon
photo and drop it on a album. Choose "Set as Album
Thumbnail" from the context menu, popping up.

Regards,
	Peter