[Digikam-users] Album Icons

b-misc at gmx.ch b-misc at gmx.ch
Sun Jan 4 08:12:01 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Is it correct that one can choose a photo inside an album for the album icon,
but not a "generic" icon, like e.g. Folder-green (as in dolphin for folder
icons)?

For my workflow I'd like to use them to indicate the status of an album
(something like Nothing done / Started / Photos done, album in progress /
Everything done).

Alternatively I tried to use album categories, but as I found they cannot not
be shown as a column in the album view, can they?

Thanks for your help and a happy new year :-)
B.