[Digikam-users] Questions about metadata and databases

jeff theonlyjeffjordan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:19:07 GMT 2015

I just checked the 'time stamp' and 'caption' boxes and added a title to
one of my images. That title and time stamp appeared in the metadata
under the IPTC tab.

Hope that helps a little. I'm no expert.

As for the odd graphics, I think it just is related to the entire check
list. In other words, it's just showing that the items you check will
all get written to the meta data. That dialog is asking which items you
want to write to the meta data in list form. I may be wrong, but that's
my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I have never used the Read/Write to/from sidecar feature, so can't help
you on that one.