[Digikam-users] Digikam versions

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Mon Feb 2 18:47:45 GMT 2015

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your prompt reply!
In the meantime I tried compiling it myself on a 14.10 system, but even if
I've all the dependencies, make fails already within 1 minute, so I think I
better stick with your ppa. Always worked great before, but I think something
went wrong on my laptop when upgrading from 14.04 LTS to 14.10...Maybe
upgrading a release isn't flawless when ppa's are involved..

Anyway on a freshly instaled virtual machine with 14.04 LTS or 14.10 both with
your ppa, all works fine, so the quickest to get my laptop out of misery s to
reinstall I guess...

dnlsexport I never used before and don't even know what the kipi wallpaper
plugin would do, so....
OK kubuntu 14.10 it will be then :)

Cheers,
Sjoerd