[Digikam-users] Cannot find the "red marker" to display the luminosity in the histogram (v. 4.13.0)

Michael Cantinotti micacom at runbox.com
Wed Dec 2 04:07:26 GMT 2015

Hi again,

In order to illustrate the content of my previous email, here is what I see in the digiKam interface on my computer:
http://www.sesame-savoir.com/contenu/media/divers/Digikam-RedMarkerMissing.jpeg

And here is a screen capture of the KDE manual's content:
http://www.sesame-savoir.com/contenu/media/divers/KDEDocumentationDigikam.jpeg

Is this function still available or was it removed from the digiKam interface ?

I searched through the gmane.comp.kde.digikam.user archive and found this entry dated back from January 2010:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.digikam.user/11837/match=red+target
Gilles Caulier indicated that "The idea is to check is color is oversatured or undersatured in target image, after to have applied colors effect.". This is indeed the functionality I am looking for.

Best,

Mika

--
[Digikam-users] Cannot find the "red marker" to display the luminosity in the histogram (v. 4.13.0)
Michael Cantinotti micacom at runbox.com
Mon Nov 30 14:54:15 UTC 2015