[Digikam-users] Geolocation - how to add/edit

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Tue Dec 1 13:36:59 GMT 2015

I have a feeling I am missing something here.  If I select a picture
which does not have any geo data tehn the right hand panel is almost
blank, a bit of what looks like a map in top left of the panel, the Map
/ Satellite and + - buttons do nothing, no way to enter anything.  If I
drag and drop the image I get a 'no entry' symbol and it does nothing.

If I select an image which does have geo data then the map is displayed
and the Map / Satellite and + - buttons work (not very well but they
work), still cannot drag & drop but I guess that is expected.  If I then
select the original image again the map is still displayed but no
buttons work.

Is there some add on that I am missing?  I have Kipi plugins installed
an all enabled.

Thanks
Mick