[Digikam-users] Another case of "Missing Thumbnails" :-(

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:53:28 BST 2015

Merci, Giles.

As you had implied, it doesn’t seem to be an OSX issue. When I first installed this latest version of digikam I had no problems with local albums as well as with office network volumes. Once I left the office a few weeks ago, I started to experience these problems. I immediately removed any reference to the network albums in Settings. When that didn’t restore the thumbnails (after running Maintenance and restarting), I deleted both database files. Didn’t work :-(

So, while I truly appreciate your very quick and gracious response, I’m still left without any thumbnails for my local files. Any other suggestions?