[Digikam-users] Rename does not work

Eru Steiner eru at steineria.ch
Mon Aug 24 20:45:27 BST 2015

Hi all

Renaming an image (JPG) does not work, it shows an error dialog: "File
or folder does not exist"

I have 2 rootAlbums (Collections) but this happens only in any subfolder
of the 2nd collection. The name of the collection is "Bilder-2" and on
the filesystem it is under /mnt/bilder/Bilder-2 (NFS mount). The error
dialog appears always but only sometimes I can also see an error on
stdout and sometimes there is see a path something like
/mnt/bilder/Bilder-2-2/......, so the "-2" is twice in the name! Is it
possible that digikam has a problem with dashes in the folder-name or
rootAlbum name?

I'm using digikam 4.12.0 and KDE 4.19.9 (Fedora 21 with latest packages).

Can there maybe some debugging be switched on?

Regards
Eru