[Digikam-users] Last version for Digikam in Linux Mint 17.2

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:57:37 BST 2015

Hi Carlos
to be of some relief I have had same situation with different files and
yesterday Have had a bad risk of getting my system messed up. Fortunately I
was able to recover all system in good health. Then I decided to stay back
to 4.0 which is the one supported in Mint.
I lost any hope anyone in Mint be willing to fix problems like this.
To say the truth I have never understood why for digikam things are not
like any deb packages (think first to Vbox, o WPS packages and many
others)...but something technical, that I am not able to get, is on the run
for this.