[Digikam-users] Last version for Digikam in Linux Mint 17.2

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:44:41 BST 2015

Hi

This have been reported before by Linux Mint users. It use pin priority of
repositories and down priority my ppa and treat is as an unstable source
and give priority to digikam in your official repository as a stable
source. You can see the pin priority number by the different sources for
digikam when running "apt-cache policy digikam" in your terminal.

Ask a Linux Mint user how to solve it or google pin priority and
Ubuntu/Debian/Mint repository and how to change how you treat a source.
With Ubuntu this isn't an issue.

Regards,

Philip