[Digikam-users] Digital Asset Management (DAM) question: final formats, meta data and so on

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:24:14 BST 2014

Simple: I shoot RAW only, as I have no use for an additional ready-cooked
JPEG.
I make a rather strict selection, and only develop about 10%-15% of what
I've shot. In the very rare cases I need to produce a huge number of
pictures in a limited time, Digikam batch tool manager can automatically
produce JPEGs that are as good as what can do my camera.

And by the way, I use Darktable for working on RAW pictures, and export
them in TIFF format to Digikam collections.

Marie-Noëlle

--

*"de l'Aigoual à l'Aubrac, voyage photographique en Cévennes et Lozère"*
est paru :

<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/>
[image: http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/]
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/>