[Digikam-users] Soft proofing give no effect on the display...

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Sep 21 13:39:13 BST 2014

Hi,

With new version (4.3) I try again, but there's still the matter.

I use for 4.3 the Philipp Johnsonn PPA, and soft proofing still doesn't
work, I build my self from the tarball, and I stil have the same matter.

If someboby could give me some help, I appreciate a lot, if a terminal log
where Digikam was launched could help, say me.

May be the next step will be to test in another OS cith a live CD, but I
would like to understand why my system and Digikam doesn't manage to use
Soft proofing.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--